Rockville Law Firm For Individuals And Consumers
For many clients who come to the Kurland Law Group, bankruptcy is the answer to their financial problems. Other cases necessitate different strategies. Taking a personalized approach, as opposed to lawyers at bankruptcy “mills,” allows attorneys at the Kurland Law Group to spend time with clients to identify issues and implement effective and long-lasting strategies.
For financial relief and peace of mind, contact the Kurland Law Group to arrange a free, initial phone consultation. Call 301-284-0867.
Lawyers Serving Clients In Montgomery County And Throughout Maryland
The firm’s lawyers in Rockville, Maryland, offer thorough consumer services to meet the needs of individuals throughout the region. We are adept at addressing a variety of legal concerns for individuals and consumers such as:
- Bankruptcy: When clients discuss their financial problems with our attorneys, we analyze their financial situation and goals, and evaluate all available options — including strategies to avoid bankruptcy. However, our firm may recommend a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing if it is the best option. This can help with predominant issues such as eliminating credit card debt, stopping foreclosure of a home, stopping garnishment of wages and other debt problems.
- Student loans: Student loans can create extremely burdensome debt — and is for millions of Americans. The Kurland Law Group provides assistance to people who need help with resolving student loan debt. The firm works diligently to assess and implement legal strategies focused on stopping creditor collections and resolving student loan debts.
- Loan modifications: While known as a pre-eminent law firm for mortgage home loan modifications in southwestern Maryland, the Kurland Law Group also provides help in government and in-house mortgage loans for clients. Our Rockville lawyers bring knowledge of various programs available to stave off foreclosure for primary residences, strip away second mortgages or protect investment property.
- Short sales: Negotiating a short sale requires skill, savvy and a thorough knowledge of the available programs. For more than two decades, Rockville and Montgomery County attorney Sari K. Kurland has communicated with creditors and mortgage lenders regarding short sales and other financial matters. Our law firm brings diplomacy to the process and strives to secure the best resolution for clients.
- Asset protection and income preservation: Higher income individuals can face dire financial crises. Attorneys at the Kurland Law Group help in protecting second homes, valuable marital assets or hard-earned investment property from a business bankruptcy.
- Reverse mortgages: The Kurland Law Group assists homeowners who are considering a reverse mortgage. The firm will audit the reverse mortgage offer to help the homeowner understand the details of that offer and agreement, ensuring that the mortgage company does not succeed in hiding fees and costs.
- Litigation: The Kurland Law Group provides exceptional representation to individuals in litigation arising from breach of contract disputes, collections disputes, bankruptcy or debt settlement disputes, foreclosure defense litigation, fraud allegations involving consumer complaints of e-mail scams or phone, and telemarketing scams, as well as real estate disputes, construction disputes and other disputes.
Personal Service ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Reasonable Fees ▪ Free Phone Consultation
The Kurland Law Group works diligently to meet the legal needs of individuals. The firm upholds high standards of integrity and personal service. Contact the Kurland Law Group at 301-284-0867 or e-mail our firm to discuss complex financial problems.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.