Sari Karson Kurland Member
Sari Karson Kurland founded the Kurland Law Group in 1992. The focus of the Kurland Law Group is helping consumers and small businesses resolve debt through bankruptcy, complex litigation and negotiated workouts.
Ms. Kurland has significant experience in all phases of complex Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, federal, state and bankruptcy court litigation, loan modifications, short sales, and debt settlement cases. Ms. Kurland is successful because she provides superior legal advice and exceptional representation to her clients.
The Kurland Law Group seeks an active and engaging relationship with our clients. We believe that a successful attorney client relationship is the key to produce favorable results and future referrals. Ms. Kurland and The Kurland Law Group work hard to ensure that our clients fully understand each and every step of their case and are grateful that we had the opportunity throughout the years to provide meaningful and positive change.
Ms. Kurland actively assists homeowners and real estate investors modify mortgages, short sale property and prosecute foreclosure defense cases in the federal courts.
Ms. Kurland is the proud mother of her three children, Benjamin (University of Hastings Law School), Evan – Digital Media Specialist in Chicago for I-Crossing and Kara housing counselor at Neighborhood Development Foundation, New Orleans, LA.
Sari is happily married to Robert Bloch, a commercial real estate agent with Marcus and Millichap in Washington, DC.
Media Appearances and Presentations:
- MSNBC – Legal expert during the O.J. Simpson civil trial. Legal expert on the effect of bankruptcy on NFL retirement accounts.
- 1600 AM – Soluciones with Carolina – Radio Show for Spanish Speaking Community re:
mortgage modifications, foreclosure defense and consumer bankruptcy.
- FOX 5 News – October Legal Expert on mortgage loan modifications and the foreclosure crisis
October 11, 2010
- WHUR- 96.3 – October 21, 2010 – Interview on The Daily Drum about the foreclosure crisis.
- FOX 5 News – October 25, 2011 – Interview by Melanie Alnwick, Consumer News Reporter.
- THE TODD LABORWIT SHOW, REAL ESATE RADIO – Guest Speaker, July 2015