Experienced Rockville Law Firm For Individuals And Businesses
INDIVIDUAL SERVICES: A Bankruptcy Attorney With The Experience You Need
With more than 20 years of experience, firm founder Sari K. Kurland understands the challenges individuals and families face when confronting significant debt problems and other legal issues. The firm provides clients with a path toward a fresh start by taking steps to resolve overwhelming and unmanageable debt.
The firm not only offers robust bankruptcy strategies but also provides non-bankruptcy strategies and legal services to stop real estate foreclosure, address student loan debt and resolve other complex financial issues.
The firm’s services tailored for individuals and consumers include:
- Bankruptcy petitions for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13
- Loan modification strategies designed to help clients keep their homes
- Short sale options for primary residences, second mortgages and investment property
- Student loan resolutions for recent graduates and other borrowers
- Asset and income preservation designed to protect clients’ hard-earned property and valuables
- Litigation involving bankruptcy, real estate, construction, business law and other areas of practice
SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES: Sophisticated Business Law Attorneys
The Kurland Law Group provides sophisticated legal services for businesses throughout Maryland. The firm’s business law attorneys strive to create lasting attorney-client relationships with business clients, focusing on addressing all of a business’s needs from business formation and day-to-day maintenance to growth strategizing and litigation. The firm’s business law services for small and mid-sized businesses include:
- Business startups, including limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations and nonprofits
- Consulting services for expansion and growth
- General counsel representation, including payroll, employee issues, collecting outstanding debts from creditors
- Commercial litigation
Real Estate Distress And Assistance
Our firm assists individuals and families who are facing real estate distress and the possibility of foreclosure. We provide clear steps and solutions that meet the current needs and long-term goals of the client, remedying the situation in a customized manner.
Personal Service ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Reasonable Fees ▪ Free Phone Consultation
Making a positive change in the lives of clients is a rewarding experience for the attorneys at the Kurland Law Group. Contact the law firm online or by calling 301-284-0867 to arrange a free confidential initial phone consultation. Working closely with you, the firm’s lawyers can work to achieve your legal objectives.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.